I had a great time designing my entry, Holy Sword. It's something I had kicked around for a bit but hadn't really considered for One-Page treatment until I started working on my freehand more and started to see the beauty of the key-on-map -- at least for my own use. The next step was to make a key-on-map that was usable by other people that were coming to the product cold and with their own points of view.
One-Page, to me, means the following:
- Using as much of the page as possible within concept
- Going stat- and game-mechanics-free as possible -- both to save space as well as to keep it system-neutral
- Simple illustrations substitute for verbiage
- Brevity! Less is more in descriptions!
- Providing real, usable content that is more than a skeleton or flowchart